The Rising Demand for SAFe Certification
The Rising Demand for SAFe Certification
More than 70% of US Fortune 100 companies are currently implementing SAFe, there is not only interest in demand but in the application of better business ideologies to make processes more efficient and effective.
SAFe certification allows for jobs in the fields of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Senior Software Engineer, Service Delivery Manager, Certified Scrum Master, Senior Project Manager as well as Project Manager.
Implementation of the framework has also seen;
- A 35%-75% increase in the time products to take to hit the market.
- A 10%-50% increase in employee engagement.
- A 25% – 75% increase in quality of both services internally and externally.
- A 25% – 75% increase in productivity.
What is SAFe for Teams?
SAFe for Teams is a certification training that is provided for individuals and enterprise teams worldwide tu gain a fundamental understanding of the SAFe framework. The quality of communication tends to drop as teams get larger; therefore SAFe offers solutions to incorporate both technical and business teams into a unified system. Both teams work towards quick learning through work performance in small groups.
The process and results are assessed and edited based on the desired results. Almost all organizational groups are broken down into Business and Technical teams. They work to collaborate on multiple activities within the chain of command, including;
- Contracts and Suppliers
- End-User Training Modules
- Legal Guidance
- Security and Standard Compliance Expertise
- Fitness for Use
- Solution Knowledge
SAFe for teams involves creating an Agile Release Train or the ART. This train or planned movement of business activities are what build the enterprise. ARTs mean all the departments or teams on the train are to collaborate with each other actively.
They are encouraged to help piece together, not just the vision but the map of travel. This is how we develop delivery pipelines and understand areas of improvement within operations.
SAFe for Teams: Training
Creating High-Performance Teams
Encouraging every employee within a team to work together and understand the significance of their role in how one develops a high performing team. SAFe training covers principles that should be incorporated, such as;
- Creating a safe environment for risk-taking without fear of embarrassment of punishment
- Alignment on a shared vision with clear goals and purpose
- Understanding the diverse knowledge needed and the skills to make quick, effective decisions
- Tackling the conflict that arises with trust
- CSM stands for Certified Scrum Master. Amongst the other scrum master certification bodies, Scrum Alliance is the CSM certification body that created alertness among IT industry that there is need for a certification program and then introduced CSM as certification for scrum masters role.Knowledge of Scrum framework is what is taught in the CSM 2 days course. You need to attend 16 hours in-person training program (must) to qualify for the scrum master certification online exam. The training institute will charge you for both the exam and the training where you will qualify for exam after 2-days training. They will award you with scrum master certification study material, give you classroom training with real-world examples of agile projects using Scrum framework. Also will explain you about sprint planning, review, retrospective and other ceremonies. The CSM certification online exam is conducted with 50 multiple choice questions with duration of 60 minutes to complete the test out of which least of 37 questions must be answered correctly in order to pass the examination.
- SAFe certification is focused on the concepts and practices necessary to implement a SAFe scaled Scrum methodology at an enterprise level or companies’ who has multiple teams .SAFe tries to solve the problem of coordinating between larger no of teams.SAFe uses agile practices of choice based mainly on Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP) to improve their performance at team level. Before taking the certification exam, individuals are required to attend the relevant SAFe 2 days course and then videos and enablement resources, in addition to gaining actual knowledge required for the role. Then you can take the actual exam through the account login. You will have 30 days after course completion to take the exam at no additional charges and the passing score of 34 out of 45 (76%).
- You can check more details of it at https://techctice.com/safe-5-0-certification/
- SAFe 5.0introduces two new competencies to the enterprise level SAFe implementation
- Continuous Learning Culture
- Organizational Agility.
It absolutely depends on your role. Are you on a team in an enterprise/portfolio/ program or working as an individual team? If you are on a scrum team, but it is not in an enterprise using SAFe then the CSM is a great place to start.For SAFe certification you can target SSM certification at first then, after 6 months you can do the Advanced Scrum Master ASM certification.
- SAFe drives faster time to market, an increase in productivityand quality by implementing agile practices at an enterprise level with higher customer engagement. Another benefit of SAFe is that it works towards team alignment at all levels of the enterprise like Team, Program, Large Solution and Portfolio level.
- Why SAFe ?
- The most important 10 benefits SAFe provides are:
- 1 Accessibility
- 2 Agile Practices
- 3 Codified Extended
- 4 Grounded in Enterprise Context
- 5 Specific
- 6 Lightweight
- 7 Free to use
- 8 Practical
- 9 S/w development picture is available
- 10 Continuous Upgrade
Scaled Agile framework improves productivity by up to 50% plus advances quality to around 50% with time to market increases by 75%. It focuses to make the teams more engaging. So the overall time, quality, team morale and productivity takes a leap for the projects.
- PMPis perfect for you if you want to achieve traction as a manager in a particular domain.
- SAFe is ideal for enterprise level Agile Scrum framework implementation for multiple teams working at enterprise level.
How credible is a SAFe certification for a product owner/product manager? What alternate certifications are recommended?
- During this two-day course you will gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively you can perform product owner and product manager roles the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. It is one of the most appreciated course in the agile industry.
- Else you can try Professional Scrum Product Owner.
Can just a CSM or SAFe certification get you a job without practical experience of running Scrum/Agile as a scrum master?
41% of the vacancies require a Scrum Master credential of which you can sure plan for CSM Or SAFe depending on type and size of the company.But you won’t be able to execute it on your job if either you don’t have basic knowledge or any other practical experience.
In SSM(SAFe scrum master) then next upgrade SAFe advanced scrum master,two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in assisting Agile team, program and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework implementation.