SAFe for Teams
This course will let you build the skills desirable to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to work together effectively with other teams. SAFe® for Teams training course is provided under Scaled Agile, Inc. Partner Program Agreement.
With Techctice(www.Techctice.com) attending the class prepares you to take the SAFe 5 Practitioner exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP).
During this two-day course, attendees of SAFe® for Teams training course will advance an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to efficiently achieve their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
During this course with TECHCTICE you will learn how to:
Prepare for SAFe 5 Practitioner Exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP)
- Explain SAFe Agile Principles
- Plan Iterations
- Plan Program Increments
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Improve Agile Release Train processes
- Integrate and work with other teams on the Agile Release Train
- Perform as member of an Agile Team on an Agile Release Train
Price of the course with Techctice includes:
- Delivery of two-day SAFe®for Teams training course conducted by a experienced trainer certified by Scaled Agile, Inc., provider of SAFe®
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe®5 Practitioner (SP) certification exam (SAFe 5 Practitioner Exam)
- Fully equipped training room
- Refreshments and working lunch during the training course
- Attendee workbook licensed by Scaled Agile, Inc.
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products
- One Certification exam attempt upon General Availability of the course
- Course certificate of completion
- SAFe 5 Practitioner certification upon passing of exam
SAFe® for Teams with SP Certification
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
SAFe for Teams Course Description:
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) helps businesses address the significant challenges of developing and delivering enterprise-class software and systems in the shortest sustainable lead time. It is as an online, freely exposed knowledge base of established success patterns for implementing Lean-Agile software and systems at enterprise scale.
A Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) Agile Team member, represented by the SAFe 5 Practitioner (SP) certification, is a professional on a team of committed individuals who, together, have the skills needed to define (elaborate and design their component or Feature), build (implement their component or Feature), and test (run test cases to validate their component or Feature) increments of value in a short timeframe.
SAFe harmonises alignment, collaboration, and delivery for large numbers of Agile teams. Scalable and configurable, SAFe allows each organization to adapt it to its own business needs. It supports smaller-scale solutions employing 50–125 practitioners, as well as complex systems that require thousands of people.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery
pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and achieve certification for SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP).
The class registration with Techctice Includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
SAFe for Teams Certificate
- A SAFe 5 Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- A SAFe Practitioner certification usage guide with SP certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $100