Safe 5.0 Certifications
SAFe Certifications can have a direct impact on hiring decisions, customer satisfaction, sales opportunities and salaries. Techctice Provide SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master Certification. At Enterprise level we need to have a framework which is designed to help businesses continuously and more efficiently to deliver value on a regular and predictable schedule.
SAFe is the world’s leading framework for scaling Agile across the enterprise. Used by hundreds of the world’s largest organizations, SAFe sustains and drives faster time-to-market, dynamically increases productivity and quality, and improvement in employee engagement.
Certified SAFe professionals are globally recognized for their ability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprise.
The first step toward becoming a SAFe certified professional is to attend the relevant or role specific certifications. Certification is recommended for any professional who currently works on an Agile team or works for an organization that is seeking to increase Agility. At TechCtice we provide Agile and SAFe certification courses with top rated and experienced trainers delivering this training frequently. Now for COVID-19 all training are running REMOTELY till situation changes.
Techctice’s 2-day course enables you to aim for a first time pass of the SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master exam and learn to be a successful Scrum Master in a SAFe® enterprise context. SAFe courses are the most popular courses in the agile and IT word. It almost has 30%-40% stake in the enterprise level agile implementations that’s going across different industries.
This training, led by experienced and certified instructors of TechCtice(www.techctice.com), will give you deep dive the implementation of agile at an enterprise level and prepare you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI) across all levels of the enterprise. Having completed this course, you will be well versed in the core components of scaled Agile development, and will learn how to lead high-performing agile teams to success.
After this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe®enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
What you will also get:
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs (under category C)
- Soft copy of courseware for participants
- Exam prep and support
The class registration includes (from Scaled Agile Inc):
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master Certification (SSM).0 exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe®Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
On clearing the exam, participants will get:
- A SAFe®5 Scrum Master certificate
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe®5 Scrum Master Certification
- A SAFe®5 Scrum Master branding kit with the SSM certification mark
- SAFe®5 Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
SAFe 5.0 Product Owner Certification:
A Certified SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) is a SAFe professional who works with customers and development organizations to identify and write requirements. This role-specific SAFe course deep-dives into portfolio and product management related roles and competencies in a large agile enterprise.
This training, led by experienced and certified instructors of TechCtice(www.techctice.com), will give you deep dive the implementation of agile at an enterprise level. Key areas of competency include identifying customer needs, writing epics, capabilities, features, stories, and prioritizing work in order to effectively deliver value to the enterprise. This particular Agile course focuses on agility and product ownership in a single team, or a few teams, context – this course specifically assists delegates with lean data-driven, Agile portfolio and product management and technical product management (enablers) at scale
Attending the SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager course, will equip individuals with the ability to:
- Identify requirements and customer needs at a large portfolio, program and multi-team level using a hypothesis testing driven approach.
- Prioritise “projects” (i.e. large pieces of work) and create alignment with a multitude of stakeholders.
- Work with technical enablers and large architectural change programmed as part of your delivery.
- Understand the options for structuring the roles and responsibilities for the Portfolio Management and Product Management Team when you have a large number of global users markets or a set of complex products in a portfolio.
- Use a muti-tier Kanban system to effectively balance demand with delivery, and create predictability on an enterprise scale.
Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master:
A Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) is a Scrum Master responsible for improving team results through the facilitation of cross-team interactions and relentless improvement.
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile 5.0 Framework (SAFe®) implementation and this is a level up training for the working scrum masters.
In Techctice (www.techctice.com) we make sure these two days training are worth your time by running you through with real time agile implementation exercises and challenges.
Key learning take away from this training:
- Identifying and solving team anti-patterns
- Improving value flow using Kanban and engineering practices
- Supporting Program-level execution
- Using problem-solving and advanced coaching techniques to drive relentless improvement