Now you don’t need to go anywhere else, because now we introduce the python course in Bhubaneswar only. Techctice is proved to be the best institute for python course in Bhubaneswar. Here, we will introduce the learner to the basic concepts of the python programming environment, which includes fundamental python programming techniques such as lambdas, reading and manipulating CSV files, along with the Numpy library. This course will introduce data operation as well as cleaning techniques using the popular python pandas data science library, which will introduce the abstraction of the Series and Data Frame as the central data structures for data analysis, along with tutorials on how to use functions such as group by, merge, and pivot tables effectively. Moreover in this course, students will be able to take tabular data, clean it and manipulate it, as well as run the basic inferential statistical analyses.
Python course should be taken before any of the other Applied Data Science with Python courses: Applied Plotting, Charting & Data Representation in Python, Applied Machine Learning in Python, Applied this Text Mining in Python and Applied Social Network Analysis in Python.
Why Learn Python ?
Among the numerous programming languages available on the market, Python has made its way to become one of the fastest-growing languages. Python can be used for many applications such as site building, game creation, computer learning, mathematical and numerical computing. Learning Python is useful if you choose to become a data scientist, a machine learning engineer, a data analyst, or a software developer. You might be wondering what is all about the applications of Python. There are many applications of Python.
Here are few of the Them:
- Web development – Web framework like Django and Flask are based on Python programming. It help you write server side code which helps you to manage database, in write backend programming logic and mapping urls.
- Machine learning – There are so many machine learning applications written in Python python. Machine learning is easy way to write a logic, so that a machine can learn as well as solve a particular problem by its own. For example, the products recommendation in websites like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay etc. is a machine learning algorithm which recognises the user’s interest. Apart from that, Face recognition and Voice recognition features in your phone is another example of machine learning.
- Data Analysis – Data analysis and data visualisation in the form of charts are also developed by using Python programming.
- Scripting – Scripting is a kind of writing small programs to automate simple tasks such as sending automated response emails etc. This type of applications can also be written in Python programming language.
- Game development – You can develop games using Python programming.
- Moreover, You can develop Embedded applications in Python.
- Desktop applications – You can also develop desktop application in Python through library like TKinter or QT.